Mineral rich salts including, Epsom & Himalayan are long known for their benefits of relaxing muscles, calming the nervous system, softening skin, drawing out toxins & impurities. Rich in magnesium a mineral commonly depleted within our bodies, soaking our feet or bodies in this lovely combination of salts & essential oils will help to restore your magnesium levels. Absorbing magnesium through the skin (transdermal absorption) is a safe & effective way to nourish your muscles & nerves, Beautiful for tired aching limbs helping you to relax, rejuvenate, restore & prepare you for sleep or the day ahead.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Large pyrex dish
- 150gm Himalayan
- 150gm Epson
- 1 TBSP Magnesium Chloride (used in Magnesium sprays/oils) or alternatively our I Am Zingy Magnesium Spray. This can also easily be left out.
- 10ml Coconut Oil (this acts as an antioxidant)
- 1ml Vitamin E (this acts as an antioxidant)
- 80 Drops (4ml) of Essential Oil (this is a therapeutic dose, so choose oils carefully). for children use 40 drops. Click here to see the I Am Aromatics Essential Oils Selection.
- Measure out salts & mix together
- Mix well the Coconut oil + vitamin E + Essential Oils.
- Blend oil mixture into salts & mix well
- Add 300gm to your choice of container
- Label and date your finished product
- Add 5 scoops (teaspoons) to bath or foot soak.
- Agitate water very well.
- Relax, refresh & ENJOY xx
WAYS TO USE YOUR SALT SOAK
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE I AM AROMATICS SALT SOAK COLLECTION
- Make a concentrated foot soak, great for tired, swollen feet & legs
- Fill a clean sink or large container with warm water, soak a face washer in a salty solution & apply to area of need. ie back of neck for headaches or muscle pain, tummy, lower back or legs.