Stay warm and cosy whilst soothing aches and pains with this 100% natural heat pack! Filled with sustainably grown lupins from Australia & Lavender flowers, it's an eco-friendly and non-toxic way to keep toasty - and make a thoughtful gift for friends and family!
- Heat packs will stay hotter for longer because lupins retain heat longer than wheat or rice!
- They’re 30% Lighter than traditional heat packs!
- They are made to last! Lupin heat packs have a long life span because they won’t sweat when heated and don’t develop a cooked or burnt smell over time!
SIZE: 14cm X 29cm
They are infused with dried lavender which not only smells great but also has many health and relaxation benefits.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Carefully remove from microwave and shake around to disperse the heat evenly.
- If not hot enough, microwave in extra 20 second intervals to achieve the desired temperature.
- For use as a Cool Pack, place it in an air tight bag and store in the freezer.
Note: This is a guide only and heating times may need to be adjusted based on your microwave wattage
CAUTION : Please take care when using and heating your heat pack. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Do not leave unattended when microwaving. May cause burns.
Each Heat Pack is Handmade with love in Melbourne, Australia ♡